Troubleshoot Asana + Hugo
This article will describe a number of common causes for Asana issues, and how to resolve them yourself.
Common causes for errors:
Invalid API or revoked API access
- When connecting Asana and Hugo, unique credentials allow Hugo to request/send data to/from your Asana account. Sometimes these credentials can become invalidated.
- To resolve, visit Hugo > Settings > Apps > Asana, click Disable Asana and then re-enable.
Why are workspace and project results slow to load?
- If your Asana account contains a lot of data, this can slow down the speed of returning workspace and project results.
If I delete a Hugo note, what happens to the Asana tasks I created from that note?
- Hugo will not delete any data from your Asana account, it will only send tasks to Asana from your Hugo notes.
- Therefore tasks will remain in Asana even if the note that created them has been deleted.