Meetings are missing from Hugo
This article will describe a number of common causes for missing meetings, and how to resolve them yourself.
Click here for information on how and why Hugo requires access to your calendar data.
Potential causes and solutions for missing meetings:
- Hugo only syncs meetings from your primary calendar: meetings that are not listed on your primary calendar will not show up in Hugo. Support for multiple calendars is coming soon.
- You must be an attendee of the meeting: For team privacy, your Meetings page will only contain meetings that you are an attendee of. If you are not an attendee, ask the organizer to invite you and the meeting will shortly show up in Hugo.
- The meeting was deleted/canceled from your calendar: If a meeting has been canceled/deleted from your calendar (by yourself or the organizer), it will be removed from your Hugo account. Click here to see a list of scenarios where Hugo will retain your data even if it is deleted from your calendar.
- The meeting is hidden by Meeting rules: Meetings rules is a feature that allows you to tell Hugo to hide meetings from your account, that meet certain criteria. Review the Meeting rules in your account to see if they could be unintentionally hiding your meetings, and remove/edit those rules to resolve the issue.
- Your Hugo account was created under a different email to the calendar that you're using: Hugo will only load meetings from the calendar of the email account you used when signing up/creating an account. If you are being invited as an attendee under an email address that differs from that of your Hugo account, it will not show up in your account.