Global search is located in the left-hand navigation bar of your Hugo account. It gives you the ability to find past docs based on various objects from your calendar data.
Here is how Hugo indexes your docs, which are supported in global search:
- Contacts: Search for docs saved in a meeting that contains a specific attendee
- Companies: Search for docs saved in a meeting that contains attendees who work for a specific company
- Meetings: Search for docs based on the meeting title
- Doc tags: Search for docs that contain a specific tag
- Doc text: Search for text contained in docs that you have access to