The global search is located in the left-hand navigation bar of your Hugo account. It gives you the ability to find past notes based on various objects from your calendar data.
Here is how Hugo indexes your notes, which are supported in global search:
- Contacts: Search for notes saved in a meeting that contains a specific contact as an attendee
- Companies: Search for notes saved in a meeting that contains attendees who work for a specific company
- Meetings: Search for notes based on the meeting title
- Note Tags: Search for notes that contain a specific tag
- Note Text: Search for text contained in notes that you have access to