User groups are a collection of users within your Hugo team. Create user groups to streamline the following:
- Doc access: When controlling who has access to a particular doc, you can select a user instead of adding each user one-by-one.
- Template access: When building meeting process, you can create a template that is only available to a specific user group.
- Doc @mentions: When using the @mention feature in a doc, users have the ability to mention a user group.
- Doc filters: In the Docs page, you have the option to filter doc that has been saved by or @mention that user group.
Create/manage user groups:
- Visit Account Settings > Manage Team > Users and scroll down to the User Groups card.