This article will explain how to delete/remove users, and what happens to their data afterwards.
Removing a user from your team:
- Visit Account Settings > Manage Team > Users
- Select the team member to be removed and click on the chevron ⌄ button, to show the drop-down menu.
- Click Remove.
What happens when a user is removed from your team:
- That user can no longer access your Hugo team.
- Paying teams will see the bill adjusted down accordingly.
- Data contributed by the deleted user is still retained and accessible within your Hugo team.