This article will explain how to delete users / remove team members, and what happens to their data afterwards.
Removing a user from your team:
- Visit Settings > Manage Team
- Select the team member to be removed and click on the overflow menu, to show the drop-down.
- Click Remove.
What happens when a user is removed from your team:
- That user can no longer access your Hugo team.
- Paying teams will see the bill adjusted down accordingly.
- Data contributed by the deleted user (such as the notes along with the Contacts and Companies) is still retained and accessible within your Hugo team.