Connect Jira + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Jira + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
Install the Hugo app on your company Jira account:
- As an Atlassian administrator, log in to your account and navigate to Jira settings > Find new apps
- Search for Hugo, select it and click Get it now
- When the installation is successful, click Get started in the confirmation pop-up
- Click Connect to Hugo on the confirmation page
- In Hugo, visit Settings > Apps to confirm that Jira is successfully installed