Connect Zendesk + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Zendesk + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Zendesk account and are logged in.
- In Zendesk, copy your unique Zendesk sub-domain.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Zendesk card and click enable.
- Paste your Zendesk sub-domain and click save
- Click allow when asked to give Hugo access to your Zendesk account