Connect Slack + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Slack + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Slack account and are logged in.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Slack card and click enable.
- Click Authorize when asked to grant Hugo permission to access your Slack account.
- To change your default Slack channel, visit the Slack integration page. Here you can select the default channel that your notes will post to. This default can be changed/removed before you save each note, if certain notes require a different Slack channel or no Slack channel.