Connect Salesforce + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Salesforce + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
Install the Hugo app on your company Salesforce account:
- As a Salesforce administrator, visit Hugo in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Install Hugo onto your company Salesforce instance.
Each user to enable Salesforce individually, in their Hugo account:
- Ensure you have an existing Salesforce account and are logged in.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Salesforce card and click enable.
- Authorize Hugo to access your Salesforce account
- You can also configure some additional settings on the Salesforce integration page: Enable Auto-sync notes and Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee matches a deal in Salesforce, automatically adding an action to sync your Hugo note to those accounts.
Important: Salesforce Classic customers must check the box "Support Salesforce Classic". If this option is not checked, the integration will not work when you are trying to save a note.