Connect Freshsales + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Freshsales + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Freshsales account and are logged in.
- In Freshsales, click your profile picture in the top-right corner, go to settings > api settings > reset API key and copy the new api key to your clipboard.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Freshsales card and click enable.
- Copy / paste the API Key and enter your unique company Freshsales domain. Be sure to exclude everything before/after your domain (i.e. "https://").
- Click Save.
- You can also select some additional settings on the Freshsales integration page: Enable Auto-sync notes and Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee matches an account in Freshsales, automatically adding an action to sync your Hugo note to that account. You can also change the default call type.