Connect Copper + Hugo
This article will show you how to set up your Copper (formerly Prosperworks) + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Copper account and are logged in.
- In Copper, visit Settings > API Keys > Generate API key and copy the new api key to your clipboard.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Copper card and click enable.
- Copy / paste the API key and enter the email address used for your Copper account.
- Click Save.