Templates are an easy way to standardize team processes and speed up meeting preparation
- When you sign up to Hugo, you start with some default templates out of the box, however, you can customize your own as needed.
- For recurring events, this is also where you can import past docs to provide continuity between meetings
Automating tasks in templates
By combining tasks and templates, Hugo makes you extra effective and efficient. Here are some examples:
- For customer calls, add a reminder to follow up.
- For team meetings, add a task for everyone to fill in their updates.
- For leadership meetings, add a request that everyone review the deck before the meeting.
Step 1 - Go to template settings and edit your selected template.
Step 2 - Add in the task you wish to automatically create when using this template and hit Save.