Saving meeting docs
Step 1 – Select your meeting
Hugo can be used for different types of meetings, both internal and external.
- All your meetings are displayed on the left-hand side of the My Meetings page, organized by date.
Step 2 – Create a doc
When a doc is saved, it will be shared with other users who are also attending the meeting. Docs will not be shared with attendees who do not have access or are not users in your Hugo team.
- Select a template if you wish to add structure to your meeting or start typing to create a blank doc. To learn more about customizing and using templates, refer to the Template section.
- Align your team by adding a link to the calendar event, posting to Slack, and assigning tasks
- Save your doc: When the doc is saved, Users who are attending the meeting and users who have been mentioned will be notified via email or Slack (if they have it enabled). Those Users can also add to the prep doc if required.
Hugo Tip: Preparing for team meetings will cut down on meeting time, by circulating updates with attendees beforehand.
Doc integrations enable you to action meeting insights in other work apps. Each time you create a doc, you can trigger actions in apps such as Slack, Salesforce, and Asana. There are two types of integrations
- Sync docs: Integrations with Slack, Confluence, Copper, Freshsales, Hubspot, Salesforce and Pipedrive allow you to sync your entire doc to those tools when clicking Save. Visit the Hugo Integrations section for more information on how these apps work in Hugo.
- Triggering doc actions: Using these integrations, you can highlight a particular part of your doc, and create an issue, task or ticket directly from your meeting notes.
Note: The integrations displayed in your composer are based on what has been enabled in your account. Visit Hugo > Settings > Apps to see a full list of integrations supported by Hugo.
Step 3 – Sharing
Hugo allows you to share docs inside the product, or by posting to Slack to send insights to colleagues without them having to click into Hugo
- Select the users to who you want to give access in the product.
- Post to Slack to share a doc in a specific channel or group message. Comments made using Slack Threads will sync back to the Hugo note too.