How is information stored in Hugo?
Your calendar is core to the way Hugo is built, so that documents can be linked to your meetings. This removes the challenge of staying organized and makes it easy to find everything in the future.
Hugo has three main pages in the navigation bar:
When you log in to Hugo using your Google or Office 365 credentials, you will see the Meetings page by default. Think of this page as your home base.
- Navigation: Easily switch between pages
- Meeting List: On the left-hand side, meetings are automatically loaded from your calendar, and used as the storage structure for your documents. This means that you are giving Hugo access to sync meetings from your work calendar. Meetings are not accessible to other users unless they are also attending that meeting or have access to a meeting doc.
- Meeting Details: When you select a meeting, extra details are displayed on the right-hand side. Hugo identifies the attendees and organizes them according to what company they work for. As you save meeting docs in Hugo over time, hover on a contact or company to see past notes and prepare for the next meeting more easily. This is also the screen where you can create documents for the selected meeting.
The Tasks page is where you can view tasks for docs that you have access to.
- Filter your tasks to better organize your meeting action items.
- Edit your tasks directly in one place.
- Complete your tasks.
This page aggregates all docs saved by you and other users in your Hugo team. On the left-hand side, you will find meetings that contain docs. On the right-hand side, the details of the meeting and documents are displayed. You can also filter your meetings as needed
This will open a sidebar that allows you to find docs by searching for a particular:
- Meeting title
- Doc text
- Doc tag