About Salesforce + Hugo
Teams who successfully use both tools can still rely on Salesforce for logging sales, customer, and support data. Now you can also use Hugo for managing meetings — from circulating docs in advance, to capturing insights in the meeting and then sharing those with the right people and the tools you use every day.
This quick video gives an overview of how the Hugo app integration works with all of our CRM apps:
With the Salesforce for Hugo integration, sync your docs with customer accounts and turn issues captured in your docs into Salesforce tasks and cases.
Salesforce integration for Hugo features
- Sync Hugo docs to Salesforce objects
- Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee exists in Salesforce and can automatically add an action to sync that doc to Salesforce
- Create Salesforce tasks from Hugo
- Create Salesforce cases from Hugo
- Create Salesforce events from Hugo
- For each Salesforce action created in Hugo, a link back to the docs will be included so that teammates have the context they need when reading data in your CRM