About Salesforce + Hugo
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM suite with a focus on sales and support, while Hugo provides teams with a common platform to save and share meeting insights in real time.
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Salesforce for logging customer activities, tasks and actioning support cases, and Hugo for managing their meetings - from setting agendas in advance, to capturing notes in the meeting and then sharing those notes with the right people and the tools they use every day.
With the Salesforce for Hugo integration, you can sync your notes with customer accounts and turn issues captured in your notes into Salesforce cases. When those notes and cases are sent to Salesforce, they will also include a link back to the Hugo notes so that teammates have the context they need!
There are several features in this integration to help your team push the right information to their CRM, while also being able to seamlessly keep everyone else on the same page.
From within Hugo you can:
- Sync Hugo notes to Salesforce accounts
- Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee exists in Salesforce and automatically add an action to sync that note to the account
- Turn part of your note into a Salesforce task
- Turn part of your note into a Salesforce case
- Create a Salesforce event directly from your notes
- For each Salesforce action created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that teammates have the context they need when reading data in your CRM