About Salesforce + Hugo
Teams who successfully use both tools can still rely on Salesforce for logging sales, customer, and support data. Now you can also use Hugo for managing meetings — from setting agendas in advance, to capturing notes in the meeting and then sharing those notes with the right people and the tools you use every day.
This quick video gives an overview of how the Hugo app integration works with all of our CRM apps:
With the Salesforce for Hugo integration, sync your notes with customer accounts and turn issues captured in your notes into Salesforce cases. There are several features in this integration to help your team push the right information to their CRM, while also being able to seamlessly keep everyone else on the same page.
Salesforce integration for Hugo features
- Sync Hugo notes to Salesforce accounts
- Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee exists in Salesforce and can automatically add an action to sync that note to the account
- Turn part of your note into a Salesforce task
- Turn part of your note into a Salesforce case
- Create a Salesforce event directly from your notes
- For each Salesforce action created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that teammates have the context they need when reading data in your CRM
Tips for using the Hugo app integration for Salesforce
Find Salesforce in "App actions" on your meeting notes
Once it is enabled, you can find all of the Salesforce actions in your meeting notes here:
Toggle on "Enable Auto-create Note"
Hugo can auto-detect if people at your meeting are in your CRM. If they are, Hugo will automatically add an app action to your note to save it to Salesforce. This is great for a "hands off" approach to saving your meeting notes to Salesforce. Find this option in your Salesforce App settings.
Select text from your note for fast task creation
If you select text in your meeting note before clicking "Create Task," Hugo will copy the text you have selected into the Subject of your task.