About Trello + Hugo
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Trello for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings.
With the Trello for Hugo integration, you can turn actions captured in your docs into Trello cards. When those cards are sent to Trello, they will also include a link back to the Hugo doc so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your doc into a Trello card
- Configure the board, list and description of cards
- Assign cards to teammates
- Add a due date
- Turn part of your doc into a comment on an existing Trello card
- Hugo will sync the status of a card so that next time you review the doc, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Trello card created in Hugo, a link back to the doc will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task