About Todoist + Hugo
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Todoist for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings.
With the Todoist for Hugo integration, you can turn actions captured in your docs into Todoist tasks. When those tasks are sent to Todoist, they will also include a link back to the Hugo doc so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your doc into a Todoist task
- Manage the project and description of tasks
- Add a due date
- Add an assignee (note - the Todoist API only supports task assignees for shared projects that contain multiple collaborators)
- Hugo will sync the status of a task so that next time you review the doc, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Todoist task created in Hugo, a link back to the doc will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task