About Jira + Hugo
Jira is an issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management while Hugo provides teams with a common platform to save and share meeting insights in real-time.
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Jira for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings.
With the Jira for Hugo integration, you can turn tasks captured in your docs into Jira issues. When those issues are sent to Jira, they will also include a link back to the Hugo doc so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your doc into a Jira issue
- Configure the description, project and type of issues
- Assign issues to teammates
- Hugo will sync the status of issues so that next time you review the docs, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Jira issue created in Hugo, a link back to the doc will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task