About GitHub + Hugo
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on GitHub for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings - from setting agendas in advance, to capturing notes in the meeting and then sharing those notes with the right people and the tools they use every day.
With the GitHub for Hugo integration, you can turn actions captured in your notes into GitHub issues. When those issues are sent to GitHub, they will also include a link back to the Hugo notes so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
There are several features in this integration to help keep your team in flow so that tasks like “install CLI script into the new VM” don’t fall through the cracks.
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your note into a GitHub issue
- Configure the description, repo and label of issues
- Assign issues to teammates
- Turn part of your note into a comment on an existing GitHub issue
- Hugo will sync the status of issues so that next time you review the notes, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each GitHub issue created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task