About Asana + Hugo
With the Asana for Hugo integration, you can create Asana tasks from your Hugo docs. When those tasks are sent to Asana, they will also include a link back to the Hugo doc so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
There are several features in this integration to help keep your team in flow so that tasks like “get that report done tomorrow” don’t fall through the cracks.
From within Hugo you can:
- Create an Asana task from your Hugo doc
- Configure the workspace, project, name and description of tasks
- Assign tasks to teammates
- Add a due date
- Hugo will sync the status of a task so that next time you review the docs, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Asana task created in Hugo, a link back to the docs will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task