About Asana + Hugo
With the Asana for Hugo integration, you can turn actions captured in your notes into Asana tasks. When those tasks are sent to Asana, they will also include a link back to the Hugo notes so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
There are several features in this integration to help keep your team in flow so that tasks like “get that report done tomorrow” don’t fall through the cracks.
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your note into an Asana task
- Configure the workspace, project, name and description of tasks
- Assign tasks to teammates
- Add a due date
- Hugo will sync the status of a task so that next time you review the notes, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Asana task created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task