HubSpot Error: Reauthenticate
When creating a task from a note, HubSpot has reported an authentication issue.
Problem / Symptoms
- Sometimes the HubSpot authentication provided becomes invalid.
- The Hupspot API key copied into your Hugo account may be incorrect.
Make sure the API key in your Hugo account is an exact copy of a valid API key from your HubSpot account:
- In HubSpot, click your profile picture, go to integrations > API key > Show key and copy the api key.
- Visit your Hugo account options and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the HubSpot card and go to configure.
- Paste that key to your HubSpot credentials.
This will update your credentials and allow Hugo to request/send data to/from your Hubspot account.
For more information about the HubSpot integration, see our HubSpot support section.