Salesforce Error: Server Error
When syncing your Hugo notes, Salesforce has encountered a server error.
Problem / Symptoms
- Sometimes your Salesforce credentials can become invalid. This error can occur for a wide range of reasons.
- You Salesforce plan may not allow or has not enabled 3rd party API access
In the event of an invalid request, do the following to resolve:
- Visit Account options > Settings > Apps > Salesforce, click Disable Salesforce and then re-enable.
This will update your credentials and allow Hugo to request/send data to/from your Salesforce account.
- According to this Salesforce page, only certain plans allow customers to use the Salesforce API for data to communicate between their Salesforce account and 3rd party services like Hugo
- Ensure that your plan supports 3rd party API's
- Read here for instructions on how to enable API access in your account