Team Onboarding Guide
Onboard your Hugo Team
Hugo is most effective when everyone in your team is using it. Make to connect the team and ensure all meetings are set-up for success. This quick guide will help you introduce Hugo in the most productive way possible. Improving the way your team meets can be quick and easy!
- Start with a core team
- Explore meeting workflow gaps
- Identify your use-cases
- Customize Hugo to your needs
- Educate and onboard the team
Setting up a team is the first step towards better meetings! Here are roles and members that will help get you there quicker:
- Admin. Responsible for managing the Hugo team and preference settings.
- Team Lead. Responsible for managing meeting frameworks and workflows. Typically the head of a department.
- Core Users. Those with frequent meetings (bonus for cross-functional). Typically Sales, Success or Product.
- Remote members. If you have any remote team members, they will be helpful to add too.
It’s important Hugo solves your specific meeting gaps. Here's an exercise to help identify where Hugo will help the most.
- Meeting brainstorm. Below are some thought starters. Ask each other:
- Where are meetings notes taken/stored? Are they easily found?
- How do we share meeting insights/decisions? Are others aware?
- Where do we create action items and how we track their status?
It’s helpful to create workflows to achieve your meeting goals. Here's an example use case:
- Current Challenge: It's difficult to be aware of what each team is working on.
- Goal/Objective: Easier and more efficient communication across teams.
- Team Workflows: Ensure notes are accessible and shared across teams post-meeting.
- Hugo Features to support: Collaborative Agendas, Shareable Links and Slack Integration.
Configuring the right settings will give the team the best experience:
Educate the team
- Self-serve training. There are plenty of helpful training resources readily available.
- Hugo Team training. If the team needs extra guidance, you can schedule a session with Hugo's Success Team.
Onboard your team
Getting more team members on-board increases the benefits of Hugo. More meeting notes = more collaboration, alignment and insights! We suggest adding people in a phased approach.What's next?
@mention the new users in your notes to kick-start collaboration.
Communicate to the team about using Hugo.
Consider scheduling a training event for those who have additional questions.