Chrome App - Install & Uninstall
The Hugo Chrome App is a web app version of Hugo in your Dock or Taskbar.
Installing the Hugo Chrome App
- Open app.hugo.team in Chrome.
- Open the three-dot menu in the top right of your address bar.
- Look about 3/4ths of the way down. Click Install Hugo.
- If you're on a Mac, double-click the Hugo icon to launch. PC users should see the web app launch automatically.
- (Optional) Drag your new Hugo app icon to a new location in your dock or taskbar.
- Use Hugo normally from the web app.
Quick Note: This is a Chrome web app, not a full stand-alone app for Mac and PC. You'll need to have Chrome open, and Hugo still requires access to the internet.
Uninstalling the Hugo Chrome App
To remove the Hugo app from Chrome:
- In a new tab, open - chrome://apps
- Right-click the app and select Remove from Chrome.
- A message will appear asking if you want to remove the app. Click Remove.