Chrome Extension - Install & Uninstall
The Hugo Chrome Extension is like a mini-Hugo in your browser! View, save, and edit your agendas & notes directly in Chrome without leaving your current web page.
Installing the Hugo Chrome Extension
Important: You can't add extensions when you browse in Incognito mode or as a guest.
- Go to the Hugo Chrome Extension in the web store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension.
To use the extension, click the Hugo icon to the right of the address bar (or press Alt+H) to launch a mini Hugo agenda and note composer.
Uninstalling the Hugo Chrome Extension
To the right of your address bar, look for the Hugo icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you don't see the extension's icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (three dots) > More tools > Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.