Chrome Extension - Install & Uninstall
What the Hugo Chrome extension does
- It adds Hugo buttons to your Google Calendar
- Before entering the URL in a new tab, it displays a Hugo view into your meetings for the day.
Note: Even with the Hugo extension open in a new tab, you can always type in the URL bar and Chrome will behave like normal.
How to successfully enable the Hugo Chrome Extension
- Go to the Hugo Chrome Extension in the web store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- The first time you open a new tab you’ll see a warning. Be sure to click “Keep it.”
What to do if you clicked “Change it back”
If you already chose “Change it back,” the Hugo extension will be disabled. Here’s how to fix that.
- Near the top-right corner of Chrome, click the 🧩 Extensions button
- Select “Manage Extensions” at the bottom. This will bring up a page with all your Chrome extensions.
- Find Hugo. Toggle the switch to turn the Hugo extension back on.
Uninstalling the Hugo Chrome Extension
To the right of your address bar, look for the Hugo icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you don't see the extension's icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (three dots) > More tools > Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.