How to introduce Hugo to your team (+Email template)
Quick tips and a message example for rolling out Hugo.
Hugo is connected meeting notes software based on your calendar. Getting the team's meeting information centralized and auto-organized allows for better collaboration!
So that you can more easily share Hugo with your team and get up and running fast, here's a quick guide.
- Copy the template below into an email or Slack message to your teammates.
- Make adjustments and customize specifically to your company.
- Follow up with Hugo invitations.
So that we can have better meetings, I'm sending out invites to join an app called Hugo (www.hugo.team).
Hugo is a meeting notes platform that will help us to shared meeting agendas, take meeting notes, and have them centralized and searchable. It also connects to the tools we already use like Slack, Zoom, Trello, Asana and many other apps [ADD YOUR APPS].
Why are we using Hugo?
We chose Hugo to be more organized and collaborative with our meetings. It will help us:
- Store all meeting notes in one place where they won't get lost
- Auto-organize those notes
- Provide better visibility across the team into what everyone is working on
- Send meeting notes and tasks to our tools (no more copy/paste)
- Improve the organization of our notes with our customers and partners
How to get started?
- You will receive an email invitation for Hugo shortly. Please sign up using your work email credentials so Hugo can connect to your calendar.
- The account set up process is straightforward and only takes a few minutes.
- Hugo is fairly easy to learn, but you may want to check out Hugo's Getting Started guides.
Please make sure to accept your Hugo invite within 3 days.
Want to learn more about Hugo?
Let me know if you have any questions. For more information on Hugo, here are some additional resources: