Hugo for Executives and Managers
Hugo helps executives and managers stay up to date on insights across teams and keep everyone aligned.
Why is Hugo important for leaders?
- You live in meetings but many lack structure
- You need to stay caught up on what’s happening, but preferably not go to every meeting
- Meetings that are a waste of time hurt employee productivity and satisfaction
- Notes, decisions, and tasks are scattered between everyone’s tools, hard drives, and notebooks
How can Hugo help?
- Keep everyone aligned and on the same page.
- Know what’s happening without having to be there.
- Improve your team’s meeting habits and culture.
- Make sure decisions, tasks or meeting insights never get missed.
Below are a few ideas and ways to quickly implement best practices:
Keep everyone aligned and on the same page.
Create dedicated tags and dedicated channels
Using #tags is a powerful way for you and your team to organize notes and make them searchable for the future.
- Ask members of your team to add a tag like #sales or #customer-success to their meeting notes so knowledge can be shared at a fast pace. Company-wide or department-wide meetings should have their own #tag (e.g #all-hands). This helps to keep everything centralized and streamlined.
- Ask members of your team to save their meeting notes to Slack so everyone can easily keep updated on activity for team projects.
Mentioning individuals or teams in a note, comment or agenda, will notify them via Slack and/or email, and put that note into their Hugo inbox for them to review.
- Make sure everyone on your team is invited to your Hugo organization.
- Ask members to @mention you for items that require your attention.
Know what's happening without having to be there.
Set-up activity feeds in your Hugo account to be across team activity without needing to be in the meeting or awaiting weekly updates. Activity feeds can be filtered by attendees, meeting title, @mentions, #tags or content.
We recommend setting up feeds for each department as well as major projects.
Improve your team’s meeting habits and culture.
Save templates for common meetings.
Build habits and consistent meeting structure into your process. Set-up or customize templates for your upcoming leadership, department-wide or company-wide meetings.
Make sure decisions, tasks or insights never get missed.
Integrate your tools
Hugo works with your tech stack instead of replacing it. By connecting to your CRM, project tools, and more - all meeting insights will be captured and sent to the right places instead of being scattered between everyone’s tools, hard drives, and notebooks
Check out our app integration page and connect to the tools your team uses.