iOS app for Hugo
About the iOS app
- Our iOS app has been in private beta over the last few months. We have brought the app into public beta so that everyone can enjoy access, as we continue to refine the experience through more feedback.
Download Hugo for iOS in the Apple App Store here.
Features not currently supported in the app (to be managed from the web app)
- Configuration and account settings.
- profile, permissions, notifications, calendars, meeting rules etc
- Enabling and configuring integrations with external apps.
- Template creation and modifications.
- Managing your organization.
Sending us feedback.
If you would like to send comments or suggestions on the app experience, we'd love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com with "iOS feedback" in the subject line.
How to report an issue or bug.
Send in a recording of your screen.
Sending in a recording of the issue you're experiencing will help us investigate more effectively. Just tap your profile picture (top right), Live chat then Get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your recording.
Instructions on how to record your screen:
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12
or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on the grey circle and tap Microphone if you want to record sound.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop. Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Schedule support time.
If you're not able to send in a recording of your screen, you can book in time with our support team to go over the issue you're experiencing. Schedule time here. Please fill out the questions in the form so we can best prepare for the call and resolve the issue ASAP.
Email detailed notes.
If the issue is straightforward to explain, you can email email@example.com with a detailed description of what occurred. Please include:
- The steps taken before and after the issue occurred.
- Approximate timestamp of when it occurred.
- If related to a meeting document: title and time of meeting.