Clearing cache for Hugo
Instructions on how to clear Hugo browser data to help with troubleshooting and loading issues.
Clear cache and data for Hugo in Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and enter the following in the address bar:
chrome://settings/siteDataand skip to step #5.
- Alternatively, click on the Menu (three dots) from the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security on the left pane and click “Cookies and other site data”.
- Scroll down and click on “See all cookies and site data”.
- Type app.hugo.team in the “Search cookies” text box in the top right corner. The list is filtered showing only data from the searched domain.
- Click on the bin icon next to the Hugo entry or by clicking on “Remove All Shown”.
The cookies and site data for the specific website is now removed.
Clear cache and data for Hugo in Safari
- Launch Safari and go to Safari Menu >> Preferences from the top-left corner.
- Go to the Privacy tab and click on “Manage Website Data…”.
- Type Hugo in the “Search” text box in the top right corner. The list is filtered showing only data from the searched domain.
- Select the data you want to delete and click on Remove at the bottom-right.
Finally, click on Done to close the popup.