Hugo makes it easy to auto-archive meetings in a recurring series. This means that those events will go to your Team Archive to keep a record of the interaction, but you will not be prompted to save a note in your Inbox.
How to Auto-Archive a recurring meeting:
- Go to your Hugo Inbox and select a recurring meeting from the list
- Click the overflow menu on the far right, next to Delete Meeting
- Click Auto-Archive all meetings in this series...
- When using this feature, past events from this series will remain in your Inbox unless manually deleted
- Changes to the series, such as moving one of the events or adding/removing attendees could cause meetings to show up in Hugo again - when changes are made to a single event within a recurring series, Google will treat it as a standalone meeting
- To undo, visit Settings > Notifications, scroll to the bottom and select the event you wish to return back to the Inbox