This integration enables the team to Log Activities in Pipedrive right from your meeting notes.
Connecting Pipedrive to Hugo (video tutorial):
Connecting Asana to Hugo (Step-by-step Instructions)
- Login to Pipedrive, select your profile picture in the top right and select Settings
- On the Pipedrive settings page, select Personal on the left, and then API
- Copy your Pipedrive API Key to your clipboard
- Login to Hugo and visit Settings > Apps
- Scroll down to Pipedrive, paste your API Key and click 'Enable Pipedrive'.
Your team will now have Pipedrive available in their note editor 👌