Using Asana with Hugo
Asana helps teams coordinate, manage and track their projects and tasks while Hugo provides teams with a common platform to save and share meeting insights in real time.
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Asana for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings - from setting agendas in advance, to capturing notes in the meeting and then sharing those notes with the right people and the tools they use every day.
With the Asana for Hugo integration, you can turn actions captured in your notes into Asana tasks. When those tasks are sent to Asana, they will also include a link back to the Hugo notes so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
There are several features in this integration to help keep your team in flow so that tasks like “get that report done tomorrow” don’t fall through the cracks.
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your note into an Asana task
- Configure the workspace, project, name and description of tasks
- Assign tasks to teammates
- Add a due date
- Hugo will sync the status of a task so that next time you review the notes, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Asana task created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task
How to integrate Asana with Hugo
What is Hugo?
Hugo is a common platform for teams to save and share meeting insights in real time—so that everyone can stay on the same page. It’s free for small teams, simple to use and powerful enough to run your entire business. Learn more about Hugo.