The most successful companies:
- Run all meetings (internal and external) on Hugo
- Have an agenda that is shared with attendees ahead of time
- Assign an attendee to be the Hugo scribe
- Create action items from Hugo notes (whether they’re logged as a user @mention or triggered in a 3rd party app such as Trello, Asana or Salesforce).
- Make sure notes are accessible to all Users in Hugo.
- Make sure notes are posted to the correct Slack channel, with a focus on informing the right people but not spamming everyone in the company.