What creates drag for teamwork?
- Critical information being stored in different places
- Teammates not being looped in to conversations that they need to do their job
- Scheduling work that can't be linked back to customer needs
Hugo solves all of these problems by connecting your meeting notes to the apps that your team uses every day, removing the challenge of organization and communication so that you can stay focused on your work:
- One place for you to go when looking for your own notes, or notes saved by another teammate.
- Seamlessly loop everyone in with one click, rather than another one hour meeting!
- Attributing tasks to the conversations that created them so that it's easy notify the right people when they're completed.
Hugo has 2 categories of integrations to make sharing and actioning your meeting notes as seamless as possible:
- Sharing/syncing notes: You can post your entire meeting note to Slack to update teammates who weren't in the room, or send them to your CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot to log your notes as interactions against accounts and deals.
- Actioning notes: You can turn parts of your note into tickets or tasks in project management apps like Asana, Jira, Trello and others.