- Saving Agendas for team meetings is more effective it keeps everyone aligned and allows Users to contribute to the Agenda in advance.
- When a User edits an existing agenda, other Users who are attending that meeting will be notified that a change was made and Hugo will highlight what was added/removed.
- Use @mentions to notify other Users if they have tasks that need to be completed/prepared for the meeting ahead of time.
- Who does Hugo share agendas with? Hugo will automatically share your meeting agenda with other attendees who are Users in your Hugo Organization. Attendees who are not in your Organization will only receive the agenda if you opt in, by checking the box Email to external attendees"
- Do you offer branding/white label agenda emails? Hugo does not currently offer company branding for agendas or notes that are shared via email.