This article will show you how to set up your Freshdesk + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Freshdesk account and are logged in.
- In Freshdesk, click your profile picture in the top-right corner, go to profile settings > reset API key and copy the new api key to your clipboard.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Freshdesk card and click enable.
- Copy / paste the API Key and enter your unique company Freshdesk domain. Be sure to exclude everything before/after your domain (i.e. "https://").
- Click Save.