This article will show you how to set up your Hubspot + Hugo integration. To learn more about how the integration works in the Hugo app, click here.
- Ensure you have an existing Hubspot account and are logged in.
- In Hubspot, click your profile picture in the top-right corner, go to integrations > API key > Show key and copy the api key to your clipboard.
- Visit your Hugo account and go to Settings > Apps.
- Locate the Hubspot card and click enable.
- Copy / paste the API Key and click Save.
- You can also configure some additional settings on the Hubspot integration page: Enable Auto-sync notes and Hugo will detect if a meeting attendee matches a deal in Hubspot, automatically adding an action to sync your Hugo note to that account. You can also change the default activity type.