This article will describe a number of common causes for Confluence issues, and how to resolve them yourself.
Common causes for errors:
Application uninstalled in Confluence Settings:
- If your Confluence administrator uninstalls Hugo in Confluence settings, this can cause errors in Hugo as the credentials have been invalidated.
- Click here for instructions on how to re-install Hugo in Confluence.
Application was not installed by a user with Site Access in Confluence:
- Ensure that the user who installs Hugo in Confluence, is a member of the administrator group in Atlassian user settings.
- See here for Atlassian instructions.
If I update a Hugo note after it has been saved, will my Confluence page update?
- Hugo will not edit any pages in your Confluence account after they have been sent.
- Therefore pages that are created by Hugo will remain unchanged even if you edit the note afterwards.
If I delete a Hugo note, what happens to the Confluence page?
- Hugo will not delete any data from your Confluence account, it will only send pages to Confluence from your Hugo notes.
- Therefore pages will remain in Confluence even if the note that created them has been deleted.