This article will describe a number of common causes for Pipedrive issues, and how to resolve them yourself.
Common causes for errors:
Incorrect/invalid API key
- The API key copied in to your Hugo account needs to be an exact copy of a valid API key from your Pipedrive account.
- Visit Pipedrive > Settings > API to generate a valid key
- Paste that key to your Pipedrive credentials in Hugo.
If I update a Hugo note after it has been saved, will my Pipedrive note update?
- Hugo will not edit any notes in your Pipedrive account after they have been sent.
- Therefore notes that are created by Hugo will remain unchanged in Pipedrive, even if you edit the note in Hugo afterwards.
If I delete a Hugo note, what happens to the note sent to Pipedrive?
- Hugo will not delete any data from your Pipedrive account, it will only send notes to Pipedrive from your Hugo notes.
- Therefore notes will remain in Pipedrive even if the note that created them has been deleted from Hugo.