What are Inbox rules?
Inbox rules reduce noise by hiding irrelevant meetings from your Hugo Inbox and muting notifications. For example, you can create a rule to hide meetings that contain the text “flight” in the title.
How do they work?
Inbox rules work at the user-level, so you can build rules to hide meetings from your Hugo Inbox without impacting other teammates.
This feature provides a flexible solution for you to take control over your Inbox, building rules based on the following triggers:
- Meeting type - if the event is all-day or recurring
- Meeting title - if a meeting contains a particular phrase in the title such as "dinner" or "flight"
- Attendance status - if you mark a meeting as "maybe"
- Attendee count - number of people attending a meeting
- Attendee email - email addresses of meeting attendees
- Attendee type - if the attendees are internal or external
Meetings that meet the criteria of your Inbox rules are not deleted from Hugo, they are simply hidden from your Inbox in the product. To view meetings that have been hidden by your Inbox rules, navigate to your Hugo Inbox, click the filter icon and select All Meetings.
Click here to customize your Inbox rules.