Each time you write a note, comment or agenda, you will have the action toolbar in your note editor. The integrations displayed are based on which are enabled by your Hugo Team Administrator. Ask them to turn on particular integrations if required - you can learn more about our available integrations here.
Creating an action
Follow these steps each time you write a note, comment or action:
- Write your note, comment or action content
- Select the action toolbar and click one or more integrations to create actions in
- An action popup will ask you for additional information for your action (see screenshot below). Click Create.
- Your action will be shown at the bottom of the note editor (see screenshot below). Note, the action will not be created until you publish your note.
- Publish your note and Hugo triggers the action in the integrated tool (see screenshot below).