Using Jira with Hugo
Jira is an issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management while Hugo provides teams with a common platform to save and share meeting insights in real time.
Teams who successfully use both tools rely on Jira for actionable tasks and Hugo for managing their meetings - from setting agendas in advance, to capturing notes in the meeting and then sharing those notes with the right people and the tools they use every day.
With the Jira for Hugo integration, you can turn tasks captured in your notes into Jira issues. When those issues are sent to Jira, they will also include a link back to the Hugo notes so that assignees have the context they need to focus on their work!
There are several features in this integration to help keep your team in flow so that tasks like “install CLI script into the new VM” don’t fall through the cracks.
From within Hugo you can:
- Turn part of your note into a Jira issue
- Configure the description, project and type of issues
- Assign issues to teammates
- Hugo will sync the status of issues so that next time you review the notes, it is clear which tasks are completed and which are outstanding
- For each Jira issue created in Hugo, a link back to the notes will be included so that assignees have the context they need when starting a new task
How to integrate Jira with Hugo
What is Hugo?
Hugo is a common platform for teams to save and share meeting insights in real time—so that everyone can stay on the same page. It’s free for small teams, simple to use and powerful enough to run your entire business. Learn more about Hugo.