This article will describe a number of common causes for Jira issues, and how to resolve them yourself.
Common causes for errors:
Application uninstalled in Jira Settings:
- If your Jira administrator uninstalls Hugo in Jira settings, this can cause errors in Hugo as the credentials have been invalidated.
- Click here for instructions on how to re-install Hugo in Confluence.
Application was not installed by a user with Site Access in Jira:
- Ensure that the user who installs Hugo in Jira, is a member of the administrator group in Atlassian user settings.
- See here for Atlassian instructions.
Why are associated project results slow to load?
- If your Jira account contains a lot of projects, this can slow down the speed of returning project results.
If I delete a Hugo note, what happens to the Jira issues I created from that note?
- Hugo will not delete any data from your Jira account, it will only send issues to Jira from your Hugo notes.
- Therefore issues will remain in Jira even if the note that created them has been deleted.