There are a few ways to start writing a note:
- Select a meeting that previously occurred from your ‘To Do’ list
- Select a future meeting from your 'Upcoming list
- Select any meeting from the team Meeting Archive
- Click the + in the top right of the app to create a new meeting not linked to your calendar.
Writing a Note
To write a note, select the meeting and click ‘Write’ or press the W key. The Note Editor will launch. The key features of the note editor are shown below:
The steps to writing a note are:
- Add a template to your note from the template list
- Type your note, using the formatting toolbar to format your note
- Use @mentions, to draw insights to a teammate's attention - learn more here.
- Use #tags, to organize notes by project/issue/trend - learn more here.
- Use actions to turn meeting insights into action in your team's tools - learn more here.
- Confirm who the meeting is accessible to and the Slack channel that the note will be posted to - learn more here.
- Press Publish
Did this answer your question?